- • You must be approved before you can register as an affiliate and earn commissions. Approval is subject to the terms and conditions laid out below.
- • Commissions that are older than 60 days will be paid in the first week of every month.
- • Commissions will be paid out to your PayPal account.
- • You cannot generate referrals on your own purchases. This includes using a separate email address to “refer” yourself.
- • If you refer someone who has placed an order in the past, you will only receive credit for the referral if their last order was placed more than 180 days ago.
- • Once you refer a customer, they are your referral for life. No one can “re-refer” them and claim their lifetime commissions.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn a 6% commission for life whenever someone purchases anything from wewriteblogposts.com – this includes content, hit lists, WordPress posting, and any other services we may offer in the future.
Here’s an example of what you could make based on some of our common order amounts:
- • 10,000 words at $600: You earn $36.
- • 25,000 words at $1,375: You earn $82.50.
- • 50,000 words at $2,500: You earn $150.00
- • 100,000 words with WordPress posting at $5,500: You earn $330.00.
Referral Cookie Lifetime
Once a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser for 90 days to track your referral. As long as the potential customer orders within 90 days of clicking your link, you’ll receive lifetime commissions for all of their purchases.
You will not receive credit for the referral if:
- • The customer places an order after 90 days.
- • The customer orders using a different browser (as the cookie does not transfer between browsers).
Once you’ve secured a referral, you’ll be awarded commissions for their purchases even if they don’t use the same browser for future purchases.
Referrals older than 60 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been fully refunded) will be included in your monthly commission payout. If the customer requests a refund on a purchase in the middle of an order, you will receive a commission for the portion of the order that we already completed and did not refund the customer for.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- • The sale that the referral was based on was refunded in full.
- • The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from We Write Blog Posts. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the We Write Blog Posts Affiliate Program.
These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote We Write Blog Posts. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- • Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- • Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- • Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- • Websites considered inappropriate by We Write Blog Posts will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites.
Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- • We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- • We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote We Write Blog Posts and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
We Write Blog Posts Posts Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to We Write Blog Posts and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of acceptable promotional methods to earn more commissions:
- • Tell clients, customers, or friends about We Write Blog Posts, and give them your affiliate referral link or unique discount coupon code
- • Write a review or a blog post about We Write Blog Posts and link to our site with your referral link.
- • Shoot a video review of We Write Blog Posts and publish it on YouTube.
- • Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers about content outsourcing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- • Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
- • We Write Blog Posts may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for We Write Blog Posts, so this method adds no value to We Write Blog Posts.
- • Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google Ads, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- • Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting We Write Blog Posts, please contact us.
- • Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote We Write Blog Posts. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- • Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- • Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with We Write Blog Posts
Affiliates aren’t employees of We Write Blog Posts LLC and have no employee rights.
- • Pretending to actually be We Write Blog Posts is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official We Write Blog Posts site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iFrames).
- • Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by We Write Blog Posts is prohibited.
Consequences of unacceptable promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of We Write Blog Posts LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against We Write Blog Posts LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.